October 2020

a match made in heaven.....We already knew.... <3 | Pisces, Zodiac signs  cancer, Cancer and pisces
Reality is setting in, lists are being made, questions are finding answers, and responsibilities are being managed for when we are on the Loop. The kids want to know if Keenan will be with them for Christmas. Really? That's their biggest question?

Our trip is no longer a secret; there are a lot of moving parts: health insurance, retire vs leave of absence, what if I decide to become a boat-floating teacher and never return to the classroom? Lots of, “What if…” questions with HR and Benefits. I’ll wait until January 2021 to tell my principal and provide a written Request of a Leave of Absences to HR for approval. I am patient; anything could throw us off course like: another round of the pandemic closing the world, a change in political leadership destroying a financial portfolio (Jim says it won’t but I worry - but we are talking about Biden! I'm good at worrying enough for everyone - it's a gift).


Right now, I need to plan a halloween costume and tend to R2T2. Jim won’t let me dress like C3PO and hitch the boat to a party - he really doesn’t understand.

Jim has already made his final decision - I just need more time. I am a 'wade in and see' kinda girl and he is a 'jump in and swim' kinda guy. Pisces and Cancer - I need not say more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAYS 22-23 Cortlandt Yacht Club to Kingston, NY & Lighthouses

DAY 54: Put-In-Bay OH to Sugar Island, MI

DAYS 301-303: Deltaville to Tangier Island